This is super exciting for me, I’ve been nominated for a Liebster awards. Since I started blogging I’ve seen so many blogs that I love post their Liebster Awards and now I can finally write my own. Yay! The very kind Alisha from The Alisha Diaries nominated me which I am very thankful for. I’m glad someone likes reading my little nonsensical ramblings, hehe!
Here’s how the whole Liebster Award shenanigan works…
1) You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
2) Write 11 facts about yourself.
3) You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
4) After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
5) You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
6) You must let your nominees know that they have been nominate and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
So first up and 11 facts about me. I don’t tend to divulge many Row Bow facts so hopefully there is some wonderfully insightful text ahead.
1. I can recite my alphabet backwards almost as quickly as I can say it regularly.
2. If I could I’d live on a diet of Carbs and Sugar- which actually isn’t too far from my current eating habits. (Figure, what figure?)
3. I can’t stand Plasters and literally have heart-palpitation at the thought of being in the vicinity of one. Eeeeuuuugghh Yuck!
4. I love baking. I can whip up a cake quicker than you can say Great British Bake Off!
5. I tripped in a hole in Year 4 and sliced my leg open. This is the only time I have ever had to go to hospital. I still have a beautiful scar don my leg today.
6. My Australian accent is on point! (Maybs not to legit Australian’s though…)
7. I can wiggle my ears.
8. I have little size 3/4 feet.
9. Belle is my favourite Disney Princess (Some kiddies say I look like here #LifeMade!).
10. I still work at my very first job.
11. I’m still digging indulging playing The Sims 2 every once in a while. I always try to make the biggest family tree.
Now some questions from Alisha, herself.
I feel so popular since I was lucky enough to have been nominated for 2 Liebster awards on the same day! Spooky, huh? Firstly, Victoria from the super cute A Dainty Discussion and secondly by Carol from her review-tastic Intrice Blog. I loved reading their posts, I’m such a nosey person!
Here are my answers fro Victoria’s questions first:
Anywhere in America! I’ve only ever been abroad to a rainy North France when I was at school. So I’d like to try somewhere that spoke English but had better weather!
Phew! All done, thanks Carol!
I have a little jumper and leggings set which I wore when I was in Year One. I was playing the talented part of a deer, and they are still kept in a plastic bag at the back of my wardrobe.
I was also nominated by Inês from Diamond and Tiger. Thank you so much! Here we go with her questions!
How long do you blog?I have been blogging since February 2012. Wow! It’s doesn’t feel like it’s been that long!
What motivated you to start a Blog in the first place?
I didn’t have any fashion projects outside of school/college/uni. So I started my own blog, documenting my personal style choices.
What were your worries/concerns when you first started (if any)?
I didn’t show my friends the wonder that is What Row Chose… for the first 6 months. Although I liked posting regularly, I was a little embarrassed about what my friends would think. Turns out the all love it, so I needn’t have worried!
Why the name?My name is Row and I like Bows.
What is the hardest thing about having a blog?
Finding the time and inspiration to write a post. Once I realised that I blog first and foremost for my own entertainment, it was easier to lose that guilty feeling after not posting for a few weeks.
Do you have series (like Wish Lists, Outfits of the Day,etc)? If yes, which is you favourite?
I used to have the classic Top Tunes Tuesday, where I’d write about my favourite songs that debuted that week. But I feel that ran it’s course. Now I just like to put them at the end of each post.
How many blogs/vlogs do you follow?
I don’t follow many religiously. I just like to catch up on my faves every now and again. I’m happy to just scroll through twitter to find posts that I think I’d like to read.
How often do you see your statistics?
I see them every time I log in. Sometimes several times a day. I just like looking at numbers!
What was the best moment for your blog, in 2014?
I was lucky enough to be offered the opportunity to work with CelebLook. That was a pretty special moment for me! Also, through my blog I was given the chance to go to the Company Bloggers Style the High Street event. Yay Row!
What do you hope to come in 2015?
I always think I’d like to do a little more with my blog. Over summer I have more time so who knows?!
Oodles and Toodles